justlikethat

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart." --- Helen Keller

My Photo
Name:
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

I don't care what others say about me...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Thank you...

It happened in front of me!!!

On one saturday I and my friends were planned to go to Imax theatre to watch Harry porter movie. While boarding the bus My friend swiped his pass which worth for $2. But the bus we boarded was an express and it cost $2.50 per trip. Driver requested my friend for another 50 cents. Do you guess what happened!!!

My friend just replied "Thank you" and went inside the bus and taken the seat. I was standing next to him and totally confused. Next the driver saw at me and Even I have carried a pass worth $2. But the thing is I and my friend have an 50 cents in hand for dropping after enquring with the driver.

I dropped 50 Cents and and went back to my friend and asked him. He simply replied that Driver said some thing and I replied thank you.

Most of us here having the habit of repling "Thank you" even If they dont understand the fellow questionire..