justlikethat

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart." --- Helen Keller

My Photo
Name:
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

I don't care what others say about me...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

~TAGGED~

Tagged by Mystery....
Kavitha keatu kondadhuku ingana intha posta naan type pannuraen.. here goes

Ten Years Ago
- kongu tamil naatula adhutaanga namma coimbatorela veetuku adununa payana irundhane..

Five Years Ago-
-I was in Erode nearly 100 Kms from Coimbatore.
-was doing my college and enjoyed the days there.. adhu oru azhagiya kanaa kaalaam...
-collegela poonuga kooda naan avalavaaa pesa maataen.. idhu unmai...
-padikaratha thavira vera yella velaiyum pannuvoom..
-friends veetuku poi nalaa saapiduvoom..
-Namma Hostel messuku ponaavae makkal mudivu panneduvaanga.. (konjamaaa sapiduvooom)


Last one year-
-Worked as a collie thozilaali in S/W industry.
-Brother got married.
-got Visa and travelled to US where I am now
-Conveyed my Love to my parents and she done the same.

Yesterday-
-Went to Office asusual and done my vetti job.
-Afternoon lunch for 1-1/2 hours vetti kadhai.
-Blogged
-Saw kalvanin Kadhali movie in the evening
- Appa amma kooda phone pesunaen.

Five Yummy things
-thean(honey) muttai , Chips packet, Ice Cream, Paniyaaram , idiyaapam & goes on..

Five songs I know by heart
-yella paatum player kooda sernthu mattum paaaduvaen

Places I escape to-
My home, Beach , friends houses.

five things I'd do if I have : nalla oor suthi selavu pannuvaen.

TV Shows:- Poppey show, Lollu sabha, pogo T.V Gangs-just for laugh.. Commedy shows

Things I can't Live without: Avala mattum miss paana koodaathu.. avalukaa edhu venumnaalum miss pannuvaen.

People whom I would like to tag: Anaivarum varuga aatharavu tharuga...

6 Comments:

Blogger Kavitha Jay said...

hehe..nice one..enjoyed reading it...thaen muttai i love it too...my mom never lets me eat that...:)))...apparam hows kalvanin kadhali...parkara maari irruka??..S.J.surya na le bayama irrukku..

March 04, 2006 6:30 AM  
Blogger nandoo said...

baabu???? neeya pa ithu.. ipdi oru manusaan ithini naal enge irunthaan.. dei.. un kitte pesanum... neraya vishayam.. ooooma kusumbaa...oru matterum ennaku theriyama poche...
CONGRATS DA!!!! :D

March 04, 2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger KC! said...

manichidunga Neighbor, madhubala already irukardhu theriyama comment vittuten pona post-la...all the best for your love :)

March 04, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Tht was very nice and interesting too. Theanmuttai, have never tasted. Just heard my brother saying it tastes yummy :((
Ur response for Tings u cant live without and ppl whom u tag is excellent.
PS: Antha 'ava' name solavey ilaye :>

Have a nice day,
Ponnarasi

March 05, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger neighbour said...

@mystery:- thenmuttaiku unga ammavukum enna sandai.. avanagalaku theriyaame sappida vendiyathu thaanae.. Then dont see kalvanin kadhali not that good.. try kalabak kadhalan . This film is too good and I love it very much.

@nandoo:- Thanks da!!.. Will talk once I am back.. idhu yellam poster adichitapaa pannuvaanga...

March 05, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger neighbour said...

@Usha:- madhubala thana inga illaiyaa.. what to doo??? Thanks..

@Ponnarasai:- Thenmuttai saapitathae illiayaa.. aiyoo pavaam..
ava oru thadavai ennoda blogla comments koduthirukaa..
Clues:
1) its initially when I started.
2) Non blogger comment.
COllege vera leaveaamae-kandu pidichu sollunga parpoom.

March 05, 2006 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home