justlikethat

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart." --- Helen Keller

My Photo
Name:
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

I don't care what others say about me...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Fear in love

when I saw her -- I liked her -- and I fear that If I talked to her will she reply..
When I loved her -- hesitated to tell her-- I feared that it will spoil the friendship b/n us.
When I proposed my love to her -- I feard wheather she will accept it or not. as a normal rule I have waited for 9 months to her positive response... - she feared about her family situation.

Her parents are looking for allaiance/our horoscope dosen't match and she is aged that me.

When we decided to talk to our parents - We Feared that will they take our stand or not..Both of our parents were mutually agreed on our stand and then we thought that our problem solved and nothing to fear...

Now the latest fear I heard is.. Her parents cant wait longer which is not Ok from my parents since I have an older brother who is doing his final year engineering...

Now I am feared about what will be the next fear I have to face to get my beloved in my life..

But what ever happens I am ready to face it with brave heart..

There is another way independent of everyone and we can stand on our own decisions.. but we both were not decided to go for that..

(Justlikethat etho eluthoonumu thonuchu . whatever in this blog is my own perspective that I faced/facing/will face)

14 Comments:

Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi, You are tagged Check out my blog for more info pls. ;)

And yenna vishayam? orey feelings???

March 07, 2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger My days(Gops) said...

hey dun worry man....whtever happens, happens for a reason...and whtever shud happen, will happen w/out fail..

dude, if its ur real story, damn it man...i knw some1 experienced the same situation...for their future they said good-bye to each other....
but u never give up, dude try till ur last !!!!!!!!!!!!

March 08, 2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger shree said...

achacho, unga sandhoshamana Blogkku pinnadi ivvlo sogamaa.. but u both have taken a good decision of not eloping. So that itself shows the maturity in your love. I feel you can wait for the time to heal everything. Just remember this thalaivar's line - "kanna, kedaikkaradhu kedaikkama irukkadhu.. kedaikkama irukkaradhu kedaikkadhu". kavalai padadhe mame!!

March 08, 2006 4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its time u see "vasul raja MBBS" once again...
chinup man!

March 08, 2006 4:54 AM  
Blogger kannan said...

"We promise based on our hopes and perform based on our fears" - Engeyo padichathu...

Just face it frnd... nothing can stop you.

March 08, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Celia said...

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life!!!

If this is your story, take care and hope for the best.. Never let down your love or your lover!!

March 08, 2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger neighbour said...

Thanks for all you wishes and suggestions..

yedhoo yeluthaanum thonuchu adhu naal thaan yeluthinaan.. matha padi oru fellingsum illai, fearum illai...


Yes its my own situation, But I am sure that I never loose her in my life.. adhula konjam mudivaa thaan irukaen.. avalum appadi thaan...

March 08, 2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger logic said...

Machi
nenecha ponna vazhkai la kedaikunumna summa illaa..

Getting her is not so easy.If it is so easy the henceforth relationship wont last longer.

Have u sensed the plesant fun underlying in all thsoe fears u have listed.

You know u r one among the few gifted population to sense that divine feeling of fear and the underlying fun.

Lines mentioned affected me very much dude so only intha koooval...
sorry pa..

March 08, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger vishy said...

Kavalai vendam namba.. kadhal kaikoodum..

Bhayam vendam.. ethayum ethirthu poradu..

btwn.. correct aah pesinale pathi matter solve ayidum

March 08, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

dont worry... unga nalla manasukku ellam nalla nadakkum!!!

March 09, 2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger dakaltiz said...

neigh nanba...
In Everything is for good only pa..
Juzz relax and njoi ur love...
Keep the Faith, Hope goin on..rest will fall in place...

As logic told take all these probs positively and move on with it...
B Strong...

My wishes and Prayers to u and ur girl...

Takecare boy!

March 09, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

ennangna enna achu? Unga kadhaina all the best, parthukonga ponnu side-la definite-a edhirpu irukadhan seyyum...verum kadhai-na it happens in most situations..

March 10, 2006 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish babu's brother to do his Ph.D

Ippadiku,
Babu' true friend..

March 15, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger செல்வேந்திரன் said...

Dei ..Ennada pala matter irukum polaa...Namma college aa ?

"Un Nalla manasukku ellam nallapadiyaavea nadakkum"..

March 29, 2006 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home